Business Roundtable Mission Statement
Mission: To foster productive relationships and strong partnerships between the LSR7 School District, the business community and local and state leaders.
Business Roundtable Charter
For more information about the Business Roundtable, contact the Public Relations department at email@example.com.
Business Roundtable Membership
The membership includes representatives from the R-7 Board of Education, local business owners, city government officials and R-7 staff members. The group meets quarterly.
The Business Roundtable is accepting applications this fall, please click here to apply.
- 8 to 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2020, virtual meeting
- 8 to 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2020 at Stansberry Leadership Center
- 8 to 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019 at Stansberry Leadership Center
- 8 to 9:30 a.m. Thursday, April 25, 2019 at Stansberry Leadership Center
- 8 to 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018 at Stansberry Leadership Center
- 8 to 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2018 at Stansberry Leadership Center