LSR7 AMI Day: All Grades to Learn Virtually on Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021
Due to inclement weather, district officials have determined that LSR7 students will not report to buildings on Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021.
However, all students will have class via virtual instruction and engage in learning from home through Chromebooks and Schoology.
On Feb. 16:
- Every teacher will use the Schoology platform to share lessons, assignments and resources with students.
- Teachers will post assignments and learning opportunities each day by 9 a.m. Teachers will hold daily office hours to guide and assist students. Teachers will communicate with students via email, Google Meets and Schoology Messaging.
- Students are expected to access and complete assignments, meet deadlines, engage in the work and communicate with their teachers, peers or parents if they are needing assistance.
- Work must be completed in order for student attendance for the day(s) to be counted.
- While some critical staff will continue reporting to school sites, please assume that most employees will be working remotely and are best reached via email.
- The student antigen testing clinic is closed, and appointments must be rescheduled.
Starting this year, the state allows us to learn virtually on inclement weather days up to five times. Since this is our fifth inclement weather day, we do not have to adjust our school calendar. The last day of school is still May 26, 2021.