LSR7 AMI DAY: ALL GRADES TO LEARN VIRTUALLY ON TUESDAY, FEB. 9, 2021
Due to icy road conditions, district officials have determined that LSR7 students will not report to buildings tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021.
However, all students will have class tomorrow via virtual instruction and engage in learning from home through Chromebooks and Schoology just as we have throughout the year.
- Every teacher will use the Schoology platform to share lessons, assignments and resources with students.
- Teachers will post assignments and learning opportunities each day no later than 9 a.m. Teachers will hold daily office hours to guide and assist students. Teachers will communicate with students via email, Google Meets and Schoology Messaging. Students may be asked to attend classes virtually during their regularly scheduled class time.
- Students are expected to access and complete assignments, meet deadlines, engage in the work and communicate with their teachers, peers or parents if they are needing assistance.
- Work must be completed in order for student attendance for the day(s) to be counted.
- While some critical staff will continue reporting to school sites, please assume that most employees will be working remotely and are best reached via email.
- The student antigen testing clinic is closed, and appointments must be rescheduled.
Starting this year, the state allows us to learn virtually on inclement weather days up to five times. Since this is our third inclement weather day, we do not have to adjust our school calendar. The last day of school is still May 26, 2021.