Seven Lee’s Summit High School students placed in a local arts competition
Seven Lee’s Summit High School art students placed in a Raymore-Peculiar Studio Art Competition last month.
Fourteen total students competed in the competition and 24 additional students had their work accepted into the show.
Congratulations to our talented artists:
- D. Archdekin, first place, figure drawing
- Alexis Jones, first place, still life drawing
- Angela Stockbridge, second place, printmaking
- Emily Pfeifer, second place, photography
- Jonathan Marszalek, third place, ceramics
- Emily Green, third place, wheel throwing
- Sukanya Nyhus, third place, mixed media