SLI Course Catalog and other important Summer School dates
We are sharing important dates regarding our elementary, secondary and Before & After School Services summer programs.
Elementary – Summer Learning Institute
Our Summer Learning Institute returns this year with both in-person and online enrichment opportunities for our elementary students.
- The SLI Course Catalog is available today, Monday, March 22. View the 2021 course catalog.
- SLI Online Enrollment (via PowerSchool): April 19-30.
- Summer Learning Institute: June 1- July 1. (Please note: The first week is Tues- Fri; the remaining weeks are Mon – Thurs.)
Secondary – Summer School
Summer School for our middle and high school students will include both on-campus and online courses. Summer School 2021 locations are Lee’s Summit West High School and Pleasant Lea Middle School.
Sign ups for 2021 Summer School open today Monday, March 22. Enrollment is accessible in the PowerSchool Portal.
Course information and other program details can be found on our summer school website.
Before & After School Services (BASS) Summer Camp – Olympics 2021
Plans for BASS Olympics 2021 Summer camp include a variety of literacy, physical activity, creative arts, and STEM activities centered around the Olympics theme. Includes field trips, pending JCHD regulations.
- Enrollment is April 19-30.
- Camp is from June 1 – Aug. 17, 2021 and will be held at 9 elementary locations.
- To sign up, children must be a resident in the LSR-7 School District. All children attending in June must sign up for Summer Learning Institute (Summer School) prior to signing up for camp. Camp will be before & after school plus full-day Fridays in June and all-day in July & August.
- To view a flyer with enrollment and fee information, click here.
- IMPORTANT: The enrollment window is NOT guaranteed to reopen after it closes. If you are a returning attendee, login through your parent portal some time during those two weeks and complete the enrollment process. If you are NEW to BASS, please go to our website at bass.lsr7.org and click on “Enroll My Child.”