Lee's Summit R-7 School District


Current Well-Being Flyers

Who Do I Contact?


Your school counselor is a good resource to help you understand your mental health options.

If you need community resources (food, housing, mental health care, etc), go to the Student Support Services Form.
If you need to report a tip, go to your school’s website at the All Buildings page.
If there is an emergency, call 911.