The role of a counselor in the LSR7 School District is to implement the Missouri Model School Counseling Program through:
- Helping students develop career/life skills
- Supporting student academic achievement
- Providing individual and group counseling to students
- Providing support during any crisis situation
- Working with community agencies on referrals
- Working with parents, teachers, support staff and the community
For specific programs and contact information for the building your student attends, the links below will take you directly to the school counseling office website at each building.